I’ve been working on the SaaS Email Marketing Handbook for the past 9 months and I feel confident in the quality of the book by now. Building that confidence took 1-2 months of the book sitting on my hard drive at 99% done and then adding a better introduction :-)
Honestly, I’m quite happy with where the book is right now - it’s full of actionable advice and very little else. You’ll find dozens of ideas to improve your email marketing and take your SaaS to the next level - and the necessary steps to implement the idea.
Additionally, I recorded a number of interviews with knowledgable experts such as Joanna Wiebe, who talks about email copyhacking tips & tricks.
Sadly, I didn’t find time yet to create worksheets for the book. I’ve got something in mind, but there was just too much going on around me. I’ll deliver those after I’ve launched the book. But even without it, you’ll find tremendous value in the book & interviews:
- Learn how to structure & write a lead nurturing drip email campaign for your product
- Write better emails and increase your open rates with expert copywriting tips
- Keep your customers happily paying by showing them exactly how much value they get
- Turn cancellations into upsells with the right emails & offers
- Decrease your overall churn by up to 25% with targeted dunning emails
Anyways, here’s the plan: I’m launching the SaaS Email Marketing Handbook on Monday. If you’re a SaaS founder/owner, have more than $1,000 MRR, and you could profit from some seriously badass email marketing advice, then sign up for the mailing list below for a special discount once the book launches (e.g. the Complete package will be available for $145 instead of $195)!
Learn better email marketing
- more ideas like this one
- the lead generation chapter
- a special discount